Ivan Komatina, Director of Yekaterinburg office of Serov Ferro-alloy Plant will make a presentation about situation on mining and smelting products containership market after the introduction of sanctions and how it influences exports. The expert will take part in the 6th International conference “Rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes” on 29-30 September in Moscow.
Other topics of the conference agenda are:
- Efficient use of exports revenues in setting up international transportation
- Issues of Russian-Ukrainian rail traffic
- Experience in organizing mining and smelting product transit via Ukraine. Capabilities of Ukrainian ports.
- Belarusian railroad in the market of mining and smelting product transportation
- Finland: a transit route
- Use of new transport-related technologies and equipment in inter-modal/multi-modal transportation of mining & smelting products
Among invited and confirmed participants of the event: Severstal, RUSAL, OMK-Steel, Magnitogorskiy Metallurgical Company, Serov Ferro-alloy Plant, Promugolservice, MIDURAL GROUP, SUEK, Chelyabinsk Pipe-Rolling Plant, Metalloinvest, Mechel-Trans, MMK, Federal Freight, Eurosib SPb-TS, Nefte Trans Service, RZD Logistics, Spetsenergotrans, Russkaya Troyka, Infotek-Baltika M, Steel Trans, BELINTERTRANS – Transport-Logistics Centre, Gradalogistic, VR-Group, Lemtrans Transit, Ukrzaliznytsia, Altayvagon, Uralvagonzavod, Gazprombank and many others.
Venue: LOTTE HOTEL (8/2, Novinsky boulevard, Moscow) Date: September 29–30, 2015
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.